House Rules Bed & Breakfast Quinta Vale Porcacho
A very warm welcome at Bed & Breakfast Quinta Vale Porcacho.
We do everything we can to make your stay at our Quinta unforgettable. Our most important house rules are respect for each other and consideration for fellow guests. In addition, we have a number of practical rules. We have listed the most important ones for you.
Check-in and out
- The rooms and the nature house are available from 15:00. Check-in is possible between 15:00 and 19:00.
- On the day of departure, you can check out until 11:00.
- However, if you travel by plane and your flight arrives earlier or departs later, you are of course welcome at an earlier time or you can stay with us until the departure to the airport and use the facilities. Let us know in advance so we can take that into account.
- On arrival, you will receive a key to the room or the nature house and, if necessary, from the outside door. On the day of departure, you return the keys. You are responsible for properly closing the entrance door of the room and the B&B.
- At our Quinta, smoking is prohibited in all indoor spaces – rooms, nature house and general areas. On the various terraces there are enough ashtrays on the tables. We ask you to deposit ashes and cigarette butts in the ashtrays, partly due to the risk of fire.
- We assume that you handle our belongings carefully, leave the room tidy and take other guests into account.
- Breakfast is served in the common room between 8.30 AM and 10 AM.
- Different times are possible in consultation with us.
- We take into account allergies such as gluten, lactose, or special wishes such as low salt or vegetarian etc. We kindly request you to indicate this at the time of booking.
In the common room we have a refrigerator with beer, wine, water and soft drinks. The prices of the consumptions are listed on the door. On this paper you can indicate which and the number of consumptions. Consumptions are paid upon departure. For hygienic reasons, it is not intended to keep food in the refrigerator. If you have any medication or food for a baby that needs to be refrigerated, please let us know. Then we’ll solve this in consultation.
- Cars can be parked for free in the parking spaces on the property of B&B Quinta Vale Porcacho.
- Parking is at your own risk.
- The bottom of the pool is on a rock and is therefore irregular. The depth varies from 30 centimetres to 2.30 meters. Therefore diving is forbidden.
- Walking on the back and sidewalls is not allowed due to the risk of falling.
- Guests are requested to take a shower before swimming and rinse off any sunburn. Sunburn is bad for the plants and the frogs and disturbs the ecological balance.
- It is allowed to have a drink at the pool and on the sun terrace, but only if you use the plastic glasses. These are available in the general area in the yellow cabinet next to the honesty bar.
Damage and liability
- If you break something, please report this to us immediately. Then we can supplement it or fix it.
- Damage caused by you in and around the Quinta can be charged to you.
- We assume no liability for damage, theft or loss of your property.
- The stay and use of the rooms/nature house and swimming pool is the responsibility of the guest or user.
In case we are not at the Quinta, you can find in your room all necessary information such as the telephone numbers of the fire brigade, first aid or the police. You can also call 112 if a serious situation arises.
We are available to our guests until 21.00 PM. In case of an emergency, we are always available on telephone number +351 91 70 300 56.
We wish you a very nice stay at Quinta Vale Porcacho!
Quinta Vale Porcacho
Bed & Breakfast Quinta Vale Porcacho
Bairro Antonio Maria Diniz 50
3420-201 Póvoa de Midões, Tábua
Telephone: +351 91 70 300 56
Licence: TR 5588